The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern which we pay special attention to during our business processes. We process personal data collected during your visit to our websites confidentially and solely in compliance with legal provisions.
As selected Importer of Miele & Cie. KG., Miele Center Panama adopts the Data Protection Policy of the Miele Group which declares Data protection and information security as part of their corporate policy.
1. Handling of personal data Miele Center Panama captures your personal data (e.g. as name, address, etc.) for the sole purpose for which you provided your data.
Your data will only be used within the Miele Group as well as by our business partners to whom we delegate the fulfilment of your requests. No further transmission of your data occurs. If and when we use external services (e.g. as Google Analytics), we will make this transparent on our website. Analyses of any kind (e.g. as by analysis services) are always conducted with anonymised data and relating inferences to a specific person is impossible.
Miele Center Panama uses Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java script) exclusively for the purpose of making the operation of Internet applications easier for you. For this purpose, the website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics (web analysis service) are used to analyse the use of this website. To accomplish this, reports about your website activities are compiled for Miele Center Panama, so that Miele Center Panama can tailor its Internet offerings to your requirements. The collected data is only analysed for statistical purposes and in anonymised form. Google Analytics accomplishes this by shortening the IP address. Under no circumstances will Google link your shortened IP address with any other Google data.
3. Objection to tracking web analysis (opt-out)
You may object to future tracking analysis at any time. You can download and install the upgrade for your browser from the corresponding Google websites. If you are using several terminal devices or browsers, you must perform the opt-out for each terminal device or browser. Opt-out Google analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Miele Center Panama guarantees that your personal data is protected from loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation, unauthorised access and unauthorised disclosure.
5. Links to other websites Links that are present on the Miele Center Panama/ Miele pages may lead to the websites of other companies. Miele Center Panama/ Miele is not responsible for their content and data privacy strategies.
6. Further development of the Internet / Data protection strategy
Further development of the Internet will naturally influence our data privacy strategy. If modifications become necessary, we will inform you on this site in a timely manner.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or terminal device when you use our web pages.
In principle, there are two types of cookies:
1.1. Temporary cookies: These types of cookies are stored temporarily on your computer or terminal device during your visit to our web pages and are subsequently deleted.
1.2. Permanent cookies: These cookies, as described under point 2, remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
In general, we only use different Internet technologies (e.g. as cookies, Java script) to facilitate the operation of our Internet applications for you and to optimise them based on anonymised, stored user data. This means:
2.1. To identify you when you log in at our webshop and to ensure that valid security standards that have been optimised for you are adhered to in this process.
2.2. To bookmark products for us that you added to your shopping cart or wish list.
2.3. To show you the number of products you added to the shopping cart or wish list on the website.
2.4. To bookmark the language you used during your session for us to make navigating our sites easier for you.
2.5. For data analysis, such as analysis of the number of visitors to our web pages or the most frequently visited web pages. We use the analysis results to optimise our website. This website uses Google web analysis services. You can find additional information regarding the use of Google web analysis services under the tab "data privacy."
9. Administration of cookies
3.1. View cookies
3.2. Allow cookies
3.3. Disable all or specific cookies
3.4. Disable all cookies when the browser is closed
3.5. Block cookies
3.6. Notification if a cookie is used
3.7. Objection to tracking web analysis (opt-out)
In general, the current definition of cookies and their use applies, such as defined by the IETF Community, for example.
1. This Agreement governs the download and use of Miele software and information. By downloading, the user agrees to be bound by these terms.
2. In general, downloads are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Miele accepts no responsibility, however, for uninterrupted service based on the state of the internet and computer systems.
3. Miele exercises due diligence to keep downloads up-to-date. Miele reserves the right, however, to change information and software at any time, in particular concerning further technical or economical developments or altered conditions of service and general conditions, also taking into account pricing/commercial issues, without having to announce or notify of the change.
Rights and responsibilities of use
1. The contents are legally protected, and particularly copyright protected, for the benefit of Miele and third parties. Usage, in particular, any copying, distribution, performance, screening, broadcast, providing public access and other reproductions as well as adaptations and transformations are only permitted with express written consent from Miele or the respective rights holder.
2. Miele software may not be copied, resold, loaned or given to unauthorized third parties. Miele software contains trade secrets. For this reason, the software may not be reverse-engineered, decompiled, disassembled or manipulated in other usable forms.
3. If copyright law determines that approval is not absolutely required for use under certain preconditions as an exception, then the limitations of the usage rights in the preceding points do not preclude this.
4. Miele grants the user basic, non-exclusive, non-transferable rights that may be revoked at any time to use the downloads to support business purposes within the scope of existing business agreements with Miele. Possible copyright and comparable notices must be adopted without change.
5. Miele points out the fact that data transfer over the internet is unsecured. It is not impossible for unauthorised persons to see the data, or for the data to be falsified.
1. No guarantees or assertions are made through the content and downloads made available or via this Agreement. Likewise, no warranty claims shall arise from it.
2. Miele accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness, quality and reliability of the information nor for results that may be achieved through the use of that information. Miele accepts no liability for any consequential loss from use of the downloads, such as interruption of service, lost earnings, loss of information and data. Decisions as to the use of software made available by Miele as downloads should be made by the user in consultation with Miele.
3. Miele accepts no liability for damages, regardless of the legal basis, that arise from the use, inability to use, possible hardware or software errors or incorrect system settings created by the user. Download usage is at your own risk. Miele accepts no liability for software and information, particularly regarding their usability, accuracy, completeness and virus-free state.
4. Miele's liability is further excluded for damages caused by viruses, Trojan horses, hoax viruses or similar programming, as well as for programmes, programme parts or codes which cause similar impairment, destruction or failure of systems or parts. The user shall take their own measures to protect against viruses and other destructive data.
5. Miele's accepts no liability for the incorrect transfer of data from Miele, the manipulation of this data by third parties, particularly through unauthorised access to Miele's networks and systems, insofar such access is not advocated by Miele.
6. Liability is not excluded, provided liability must be assumed, for example, if caused intentionally or through culpable negligence, for guarantees of quality or due to violation of material contractual obligations, in the event of loss of life, limb or health as well as if liable in accordance with product liability law. Compensation due to violation of material contractual obligations, however, is limited to damages that are foreseeable and typical of the contract, provided there is no intent or culpable negligence involved. This does not imply a change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the user.
Viewing pdf files
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files.
Viewing CAD data
Planning data allows simple, quick and secure planning in two- and, sometimes, three-dimensional front and floor plan views. Data relating to planning, such as measurements, connection points and the necessary on-site installations is highlighted.
As a rule, special software is required to view CAD files. The CAD data from Miele is available in different formats and is compatible with current CAD programmes:
The design files for the appliances are indicated with the heating type “EL” (electric), “D” (steam) or “G” (gas) as appropriate. The additional "D", "S", "V" or "R" stand for the top, side, front or rear view of the appliances.
The recipient accepts responsibility for the correct choice and the consequences of use of the data as well as the intended or achieved results. Liability for damages or consequential loss is excluded.
Liability is not excluded, provided liability must be assumed, for example, if caused intentionally or through culpable negligence, for guarantees of quality or due to violation of material contractual obligations, in the event of loss of life, limb or health as well as if liable in accordance with product liability law. Compensation due to violation of material contractual obligations, however, is limited to damages that are foreseeable and typical of the contract, provided there is no intent or culpable negligence involved. This does not imply a change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the user.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.